A VERDADE NÃO SERIA BASTANTE PLAUSÍVEL SE FOSSE FICÇÃO - Richard Bach

sábado, 6 de março de 2010

TEMPORADA 2010


Schummi em Barcelona.



Dear Rui,
Countdown to Bahrain

The 2010 Formula One season finally gets underway in Bahrain next week and marks the return of a Mercedes-Benz works team to the sport for the first time in 55 years. The Silver Arrows will make their competitive debut on Sunday 14 March with Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg at the wheel of the two MGP W01 cars.

Michael is looking forward to his return to F1: "Finally the season will start! I feel like a child looking forward to Christmas. The decision to make my comeback feels like a long time ago now and I can hardly wait for the season to get underway in Bahrain. I am perfectly prepared physically and most importantly, my energy is back completely. It is always difficult to predict the form in pre-season testing, this year more than ever, but the final test in Barcelona proved to us that we should be competitive. We know that we will have more new parts in Bahrain which should bring extra performance to the car. It's important to be in the leading group from the start of the season and I am confident that we will be there."

Nico is also keen for the racing to start: "The build-up to a new Formula One season is always an exciting time, particularly when you have a new team to settle into and a brand new car to get used to. It has been a really nice process integrating into MERCEDES GP PETRONAS. Everyone has been very welcoming and I feel very much at home here already. Our pre-season testing programme has gone pretty well. We have a good upgrade coming for Bahrain which should develop the car further and so I am quite optimistic that we will do well. Bahrain is a track which I really enjoy so it should be a good start to the season all in all."




NICO ROSBERG
“The build-up to a new Formula One season is always an exciting time, particularly when you have a new team to settle into and a brand new car to get used to. It has been a really nice process integrating into MERCEDES GP PETRONAS. Everyone has been very welcoming and I feel very much at home here already. Our pre-season testing programme has gone pretty well in February. We did have some concerns that we were not able to find the right direction to extract the maximum potential from the car but by working hard, we were able to find our way and ended testing on a high. We also have a good upgrade coming for Bahrain which should develop the car further and so I am quite optimistic that we will do well. Bahrain is a track which I really enjoy so it should be a good start to the season all in all.”





MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

“Finally the season will start! I feel like a child looking forward to Christmas. The decision to make my comeback feels like a long time ago now and I can hardly wait for the season to get underway in Bahrain. It’s funny to think that I will be competing in Formula One again when just a few months ago, I would have declined the opportunity categorically. But sometimes things change and the right circumstances come together. I feel fresher than I have for many years. I am perfectly prepared physically and most importantly, my energy is back completely. When I retired from racing in 2006, my batteries were simply empty. Now they are totally recharged and I am ready for the challenge. It is the competition at the highest level that only Formula One offers which has provided the temptation for me. It is always difficult to predict the form in pre-season testing, this year more than ever, but the final test in Barcelona proved to us that we should be competitive. We know that we will have more new parts in Bahrain which should bring extra performance to the car. It’s important to be in the leading group from the start of the season and I am confident that we will be there.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os comentários serão aprovados por mim assim que possível, para aqueles que não possuam blogs favor usar a opção anonimo na escolha de identidade. Obrigado por sua visita, ela é muito importante para nós.

Rui Amaral Jr